Pwnography
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pwnography

Guild Wars 2 forum - Welcome to Pwnography

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Class and race choice

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Duncanmix
Admin
Duncanmix

Class and race choice Empty
PostSubject: Class and race choice   Class and race choice I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:02 am

What class and race will be your main and your alts if you have them. For me my main will be human warrior, and my first alt will probably be asura necromancer but I didn't decide yet.
Back to top Go down
http://pwnography.forumotion.eu
Momorazor

Momorazor

PostSubject: Re: Class and race choice   Class and race choice I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:45 am

My main will be thief because i like playing classes with stealth and high dmg as for my alts im still not sure but probably guardian afro
Back to top Go down
Shaggy

Shaggy

PostSubject: Re: Class and race choice   Class and race choice I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:11 am

Necromancer Asura are gonna be my main. Curses in pvp is number 1. Wink. I think i mostly gonna do pvp in guildwars 2. I did pvp in guildwars 1 for 5 years. I think is a big chance i will just do pve in the beggining and move whery fast to the pvp.
Back to top Go down
NoStress

NoStress

PostSubject: Re: Class and race choice   Class and race choice I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:45 am

Probably Human Guardian should help the 5v5 team alot since no1 took it.
Back to top Go down
Nymeria

Nymeria

PostSubject: Re: Class and race choice   Class and race choice I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:52 am

I will have both human and norn rangers for roleplay reasons and because i love ranger and pets. I will also have human alts probably warrior, thief and elementalist, and later i will probably also make charr and sylvari with extra slots XD
Back to top Go down
Shaggy

Shaggy

PostSubject: Re: Class and race choice   Class and race choice I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:07 pm

I tryd the necro... Boring xD. I play something else insteed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class and race choice   Class and race choice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class and race choice
Page 1 of 1